Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Being in the Photos


I always feel the need to capture my son's special moments in life. I want him to be able to look back and see a clear timeline of his life. To know that he meant the world to me as a kiddo, and even more as an adult. Love only gets stronger as you grow together through more events....right?!
As a mom, especially a single mom, I find myself being left out of the majority of his photos. I am the only one there to work the camera. So many great photo opps and I am not in any of them. But I know many couples...and very few have a daddy who will stick to that camera to insure the perfect moment is captured. So I dont feel alone....but I do cherish the times that someone else is camera happy and can take a picture of me and my boy.
We were at a pool party for the church youth. Lil'Man and I had taken a break from swimming to eat. A friend of mine from high school had her camera ready to shoot....and snapped a good photo for me. Thank you Noel!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What a great picture!